DaakyeTech is committed to ensuring that you have a great shopping experience from start to finish. We ship to all parts of Ghana, West Africa and beyond. Check out the options we have for delivering your product and let us know your preference when placing your order:
Within Greater Accra Region:
- Free pick-up: You can pick up your package from the shop at Adenta Shopping Centre, Adenta (Shop #SA/SH/0/12). Pickup time is 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Meet-up Zones: You can also opt to pick up your parcels at a minimal fee by meeting our reps at any of the following zones. Meeting times will be communicated at 1pm:
- Zone A: Flat rate of GH¢15.00 applies. Areas are: UMB Bank at Madina Zongo Junction, Accra Mall, Wisconsin International University College on Agbogba-Ashongman Road, Zenith Bank East Legon Branch
- Zone B: Flat rate of GH¢20.00 applies. Areas are: Ecobank Branch at Lapaz, Shell Filling Station at Adenta Barrier, Mile 7 Roundabout, Ashaley Botwe School Junction, 37 Military Hospital.
- Doorstep delivery: You may also opt for a direct delivery to your doorstep or office at any location in Greater Accra Region! Delivery charge is the greater of GH¢20.00 or about 85% the cost of Uber transport to the location. The latter may depend on several factors such as distance and ease of access of to location. The actual cost will be calculated and communicated to you upon order.
Please note that this service is not available for cash on delivery. Pre-payment is a requirement for this.
- Free monthly pick-up: Customers in Eastern Region may take advantage of the free pick-up service available every first Saturday of the month at Antartic Plaza, Koforidua. To be eligible for this free pick-up, your order must be placed at least 5 days before the next pick-up date, otherwise orders placed after this will be available during the next free pick-up or with an alternate method.
- Via Transport Service: Products will be sent to a Koforidua transport station via reliable transport buses. Cost is GH¢25.00 per parcel.
- Via Transport Service: Parcels will be sent to a major bus station in your region (usually in the capital) via reliable transport buses. Cost is between GH¢25.00 to GH¢40.00 based on location and nature of parcel.
- Via EMS: Parcels may also be sent by EMS Courier to your doorstep or a vantage point you choose. Cost depends on the amount quoted by the EMS service for a particular parcel, but will range between GH¢25.00 to GH¢45.00 per parcel.
- Via FedEx and DHL: Your packages will be sent with the reliable FedEx and DHL services. Cost of shipping depends on your location and will be communicated to you as soon as a quote is received from the shipping company. Please note that depending on your country, extra import duties or taxes may apply.